Detune Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of detune. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of detune. We also have lists of Words that end with detune, and words that start with detune.
What is detune? What does detune mean?
detune is often defined as to reduce the power of a car engine
Detune is a verb that means to slightly alter the pitch of a musical instrument or device, usually by changing the tuning of one or more strings, oscillators or filters. Detuning can be used to create a variety of musical effects, such as chorus, phasing, or a more dissonant sound. Here are some of the ways detune can be used:
- Detune can refer to the process of changing the pitch of a single note or all notes of a musical instrument or device.
- Detuning can create a richer, thicker sound by slightly altering the pitch of different strings of a guitar or other stringed instrument.
- Detune can also be used to create a chorus effect, where multiple voices or instruments are slightly detuned from each other, resulting in a more complex and interesting sound.
- Detune can be used to create a phasing effect, where two identical signals are slightly detuned from each other, resulting in a sweeping, swirling sound.
- Detune can be used to create a more dissonant sound, where different notes of a chord or melody are slightly detuned from each other, resulting in a more tense or unsettling sound.
Examples Using detune in a sentence
- I like to detune my guitar to create a more interesting sound.
- The synthesizer has a built-in detuning feature that creates a chorus effect.
- The phasing effect in this song was created by detuning two oscillators slightly.
- The detuning of the strings gives the piano a unique and dissonant sound.
- The detuned bassline adds a sense of tension to the track.
- The band decided to detune their guitars for a more experimental sound.
- The detuning effect is often used in electronic music to create a futuristic sound.
- The detuning of the vocals adds a haunting quality to the song.
- The detuned harmonies in this song create a sense of unease and disorientation.
- The guitarist used a capo to detune the strings and create a different key.
How much does detune score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing detune scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is detune worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word detune in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say detune? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write detune? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of detune.
How may anagrams can you make from detune?
There are 1 anagrams of detune. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of detune in total. See all anagrams of detune
What words can you unscramble using the letters in detune?
There are 54 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in detune. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in detune
What other words can be made from using the letters in detune?
There are 3923 words that can be made from the letters in detune. These include :
There are 3923 words that can be made from the letters in detune. See all words that can be made from the letters in detune