Distal Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of distal. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of distal. We also have lists of Words that end with distal, and words that start with distal.
What is distal? What does distal mean?
distal is often defined as remote from the point of attachment or origin; as, the distal end of a bone or muscle
Distal is an anatomical term used to describe a location that is further away from the center of the body or a point of attachment. It is the opposite of proximal, which refers to a location that is closer to the center of the body or a point of attachment. Distal is commonly used in medical and anatomical contexts to describe the location of body parts or structures in relation to each other.
Examples Using distal in a sentence
- The distal end of the femur is located near the knee joint.
- The distal phalanges are the bones that make up the tips of the fingers and toes.
- The distal colon is the part of the large intestine that is farthest from the small intestine.
- The distal radius is the bone in the forearm that is closest to the wrist.
- The distal convoluted tubule is a part of the kidney that helps to regulate electrolyte balance.
- The distal esophagus is the part of the esophagus that is closest to the stomach.
- The distal tubule is a part of the nephron in the kidney that helps to regulate the pH of urine.
- The distal biceps tendon is the tendon that attaches the biceps muscle to the radius bone in the forearm.
- The distal end of the ulna is located near the wrist.
- The distal interphalangeal joint is the joint that connects the bones of the fingers and toes to the nails.
How much does distal score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing distal scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is distal worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word distal in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say distal? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write distal? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of distal.
How may anagrams can you make from distal?
There are 1 anagrams of distal. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of distal in total. See all anagrams of distal
What words can you unscramble using the letters in distal?
There are 106 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in distal. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in distal
What other words can be made from using the letters in distal?
There are 2230 words that can be made from the letters in distal. These include :
There are 2230 words that can be made from the letters in distal. See all words that can be made from the letters in distal