Distil Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of distil. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of distil. We also have lists of Words that end with distil, and words that start with distil.
What is distil? What does distil mean?
distil is normally defined as to extract by vaporization and condensation, also DISTILL
Distil (also spelled distill) means to purify a liquid by heating it until it vaporizes, and then cooling and condensing the vapor in order to collect the purified liquid. It can also refer to the process of extracting the essential meaning or most important aspects of something.
Examples Using distil in a sentence
- The distillery manager showed us how they distil the whiskey in copper pot stills.
- The chemist used a laboratory apparatus to distil the pure water from the impure sample.
- The perfume maker distills the essential oils from flowers to create fragrances.
- The distillation process separates the components of crude oil into different products.
- The artist tried to distil the essence of the city into her paintings.
- The teacher helped the students distil the main ideas from the reading assignment.
- The philosopher sought to distil the essence of human nature in his writings.
- The journalist tried to distil the key points of the complex issue for her readers.
- The musician distilled the different genres of music into a unique sound for his band.
- The chef used a distillation process to create a concentrated flavor for the sauce.
How much does distil score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing distil scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is distil worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word distil in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say distil? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write distil? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of distil. Some of these are:See all synonyms of distil
How may anagrams can you make from distil?
There are 0 anagrams of distil.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in distil?
There are 31 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in distil. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in distil
What other words can be made from using the letters in distil?
There are 3394 words that can be made from the letters in distil. These include :
There are 3394 words that can be made from the letters in distil. See all words that can be made from the letters in distil