Dixits Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dixits. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dixits. We also have lists of Words that end with dixits, and words that start with dixits.
What is dixits? What does dixits mean?
dixits is often defined as DIXIT, (Latin) an utterance or statement (quoted as) already made
A dixit is a statement or assertion made without proof or evidence, often by an authority figure. It is a dogmatic statement that is accepted as true because of the authority of the person who made it. It can also refer to a list of judicial decisions that is compiled by a judge or lawyer.
Examples Using dixits in a sentence
- The coach's dixit that they would win the game without their star player was proven wrong.
- The CEO's dixit that the company was on a path to success was met with skepticism by the employees.
- The politician's dixit that they would lower taxes without sacrificing public services was met with doubt by the voters.
- The professor's dixit that the theory was correct was taken as gospel by the students.
- The judge's dixit that the defendant was guilty was based on circumstantial evidence.
- The lawyer's dixit that the case would be won in court was not supported by the facts.
- The columnist's dixit that the new movie was a masterpiece was not shared by the critics.
- The pundit's dixit that the election would be a landslide victory for one candidate was not borne out by the results.
- The religious leader's dixit that their interpretation of scripture was the only correct one was challenged by other sects.
- The historian's dixit that a particular event was the turning point in history was not universally accepted.
How much does dixits score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dixits scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dixits worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dixits in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say dixits? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dixits? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of dixits.
How may anagrams can you make from dixits?
There are 0 anagrams of dixits.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dixits?
There are 24 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dixits. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dixits
What other words can be made from using the letters in dixits?
There are 187 words that can be made from the letters in dixits. These include :
There are 187 words that can be made from the letters in dixits. See all words that can be made from the letters in dixits