Dod Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dod. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dod. We also have lists of Words that end with dod, and words that start with dod.
What is dod? What does dod mean?
dod is normally defined as (Scots) to knock, thump, also DAUD, DAWD
DOD is an acronym that could refer to a number of things depending on the context in which it is used, including:
- Department of Defense: a federal agency responsible for providing military forces to deter war and protect the security of the United States.
- Date of Death: the date on which a person died.
- Depth of Discharge: a measurement used in battery technology to describe how much energy has been removed from a battery compared to its total capacity.
- Disk on Demand: a technology that allows for the on-demand delivery of digital content, such as movies or music, over the internet.
- Dissolved Oxygen Demand: a measurement used in water quality testing to determine the amount of oxygen required to break down organic matter in the water.
Examples Using dod in a sentence
- The DOD is responsible for overseeing the military and ensuring national security.
- The DOD announced a new policy on troop deployments.
- The DOD website provides information on military careers and benefits.
- The DOD confirmed the death of a soldier in Afghanistan.
- The DOD has been criticized for its handling of sexual assault cases in the military.
- The DOD requires all active duty personnel to undergo regular physical fitness tests.
- The patient's DOD was recorded as January 15th, 2022.
- The DOD was listed as a data point in the patient's medical record.
- The battery's depth of discharge was recorded at 50%.
- The DOD service allows users to rent movies and TV shows on-demand.
How much does dod score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dod scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dod worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dod in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say dod? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dod? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of dod.
How may anagrams can you make from dod?
There are 1 anagrams of dod. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of dod in total. See all anagrams of dod
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dod?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dod. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dod
What other words can be made from using the letters in dod?
There are 34255 words that can be made from the letters in dod. These include :
There are 34255 words that can be made from the letters in dod. See all words that can be made from the letters in dod