Domine Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of domine. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of domine. We also have lists of Words that end with domine, and words that start with domine.
What is domine? What does domine mean?
domine is often defined as a member of the clergy, a pastor; esp. a pastor of the Dutch Reformed Church, also DOMINEE
- (noun) A title given to a clergyman in the Anglican, Roman Catholic, and Orthodox Churches, typically ranked below a bishop.
- (noun) A master or owner of a house or establishment.
- (verb) To dominate or control something or someone.
Examples Using domine in a sentence
- The domine of the local Anglican church was known for his kind sermons and dedication to his congregation.
- The domine of the grand estate was known for his lavish parties and extravagant lifestyle.
- The company had been domined by a single CEO for decades, causing concerns about a lack of diversity in leadership.
- She domined the conversation at the dinner party, rarely letting anyone else speak.
- The team was domined by the opposing players, unable to score a single point.
- The domine of the orphanage was a kind and caring woman, always looking out for the children in her care.
- The domine of the monastery was revered for his wisdom and guidance.
- The new CEO came in with a plan to domine the market and increase profits.
- The politician hoped to domine the debate with strong arguments and persuasive rhetoric.
- The domine of the castle was feared by all who crossed his path, known for his ruthless tactics and cunning strategies.
How much does domine score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing domine scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is domine worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word domine in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say domine? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write domine? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of domine.
How may anagrams can you make from domine?
There are 2 anagrams of domine. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of domine in total. See all anagrams of domine
What words can you unscramble using the letters in domine?
There are 81 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in domine. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in domine
What other words can be made from using the letters in domine?
There are 1732 words that can be made from the letters in domine. These include :
There are 1732 words that can be made from the letters in domine. See all words that can be made from the letters in domine