Dose Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dose. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dose. We also have lists of Words that end with dose, and words that start with dose.
What is dose? What does dose mean?
dose is often defined as to give a measure of medicine to
Dose refers to a specific amount or quantity of a substance, especially a medication or drug, that is prescribed or recommended for consumption at a given time. It can also refer to the amount of radiation or energy received by a person or an object. In general, dose can be used in the following ways:
- A specific amount of a substance, such as medication or drug, prescribed or recommended for consumption at a given time
- A measure of radiation or energy received by a person or an object
- An amount of something that is administered or taken in, such as food or drink
Examples Using dose in a sentence
- The doctor prescribed a daily dose of antibiotics to treat the infection.
- The patient received a high dose of radiation during the cancer treatment.
- The recommended dose of vitamin C is 90 milligrams per day for adults.
- He took a small dose of painkillers to alleviate the headache.
- The chef added a dose of salt to the soup to enhance the flavor.
- The vaccine is typically given in two separate doses.
- The dog ate a large dose of chocolate, which can be toxic for pets.
- The technician measured the dose of radiation absorbed by the patient's body.
- A dose of sunlight can help boost vitamin D production in the body.
- The pharmacist instructed the patient to take the medication in the prescribed dose and frequency.
How much does dose score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dose scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dose worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dose in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say dose? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dose? In our thesaurus we found there are 4 synonyms of dose. Some of these are:See all synonyms of dose
How may anagrams can you make from dose?
There are 2 anagrams of dose. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of dose in total. See all anagrams of dose
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dose?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dose. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dose
What other words can be made from using the letters in dose?
There are 13611 words that can be made from the letters in dose. These include :
There are 13611 words that can be made from the letters in dose. See all words that can be made from the letters in dose