Drones Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of drones. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of drones. We also have lists of Words that end with drones, and words that start with drones.
What is drones? What does drones mean?
drones is usually defined as DRONE, to make a monotonous humming sound
A drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that is operated remotely or autonomously. They come in different shapes and sizes and can be used for a variety of purposes, including military missions, surveillance, photography, and delivery services. Some drones are equipped with cameras, sensors, and other technologies to help them perform their tasks. Drones can be classified into different types based on their design, size, and capabilities.
- Consumer drones: these are small drones that are designed for personal and recreational use. They are typically used for aerial photography and videography, racing, and other hobby activities.
- Military drones: these are large drones that are used for military purposes, such as surveillance, intelligence gathering, and targeted strikes. They are often equipped with advanced technologies, such as infrared cameras and laser-guided systems.
- Delivery drones: these are drones that are used for delivering packages and goods. They are equipped with a cargo hold and can fly autonomously to deliver the package to a specified location.
- Agricultural drones: these are drones that are used for farming and agriculture. They are equipped with sensors and cameras that can collect data about the crops and soil, and help farmers make informed decisions about irrigation, fertilization, and pest control.
Examples Using drones in a sentence
- The military uses drones for surveillance and intelligence gathering.
- I bought a consumer drone to take aerial photos of my neighborhood.
- Amazon is testing delivery drones to deliver packages to customers.
- Agricultural drones can help farmers monitor crop health and yield.
- The police department used a drone to capture footage of a crime scene.
- Some drones are equipped with GPS and can fly autonomously.
- Drones have become increasingly popular in recent years for various applications.
- The use of military drones has been a controversial topic in international politics.
- A drone enthusiast won a drone racing competition in his city.
- Delivery companies are exploring the use of drones to improve their delivery services.
How much does drones score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing drones scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is drones worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word drones in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say drones? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write drones? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of drones.
How may anagrams can you make from drones?
There are 6 anagrams of drones. These include :
There are 6 anagrams of drones in total. See all anagrams of drones
What words can you unscramble using the letters in drones?
There are 130 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in drones. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in drones
What other words can be made from using the letters in drones?
There are 3480 words that can be made from the letters in drones. These include :
There are 3480 words that can be made from the letters in drones. See all words that can be made from the letters in drones