Dryly Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dryly. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dryly. We also have lists of Words that end with dryly, and words that start with dryly.
What is dryly? What does dryly mean?
dryly is generally defined as DRY, having no moisture
Dryly is an adverb that describes the manner in which something is done. It means that something is done in a dry, dull, or uninteresting way without showing emotion or enthusiasm. It refers to the tone of voice or the delivery of a statement or a joke that is devoid of any emotion.
Examples Using dryly in a sentence
- After hearing the bad news, he dryly remarked that he expected nothing less.
- She dryly explained that she had no interest in attending the party.
- He spoke dryly, with a monotone voice, which made the audience lose interest.
- The comedian delivered his jokes dryly, with no hint of a smile on his face.
- The boss dryly informed the employees of their job cuts.
- She dryly noted that the cake was stale and tasted like cardboard.
- He dryly told his friend that he had lost his job and had no idea what to do next.
- The teacher dryly announced that the class had a pop quiz that day.
- The weatherman dryly predicted that it would be sunny and hot all week.
- He dryly responded to the insult with a sarcastic remark.
How much does dryly score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dryly scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dryly worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dryly in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say dryly? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dryly? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of dryly.
How may anagrams can you make from dryly?
There are 0 anagrams of dryly.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dryly?
There are 2 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dryly. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dryly
What other words can be made from using the letters in dryly?
There are 1943 words that can be made from the letters in dryly. These include :
There are 1943 words that can be made from the letters in dryly. See all words that can be made from the letters in dryly