Ecesis Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ecesis. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ecesis. We also have lists of Words that end with ecesis, and words that start with ecesis.
What is ecesis? What does ecesis mean?
ecesis is usually defined as the establishment of a plant or animal in a new environment
Ecesis is the process of becoming established, especially by a plant or animal in a new habitat. It is a term used in ecology to describe the process of colonization or establishment of a new species in a habitat where it was not previously found.
Examples Using ecesis in a sentence
- The rapid ecesis of the invasive plant species has threatened the native ecosystem.
- The ecesis of the migratory birds in the new wetland habitat has been successful.
- After the wildfire, the ecesis of the native plant species was observed.
- The ecesis of the exotic fish species in the river has altered the food chain.
- The ecesis of the deer population in the forest has increased due to the absence of predators.
- The ecesis of the beetles on the fallen tree was observed by the scientists.
- The ecesis of the algae in the pond has caused an increase in dissolved oxygen levels.
- The ecesis of the bacteria on the surface of the skin can cause infections.
- The ecesis of the coyotes in the urban areas has become a problem for pet owners.
- The ecesis of the coral reef is vital for the survival of marine biodiversity.
How much does ecesis score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ecesis scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ecesis worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ecesis in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say ecesis? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ecesis? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of ecesis.
How may anagrams can you make from ecesis?
There are 0 anagrams of ecesis.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ecesis?
There are 29 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ecesis. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ecesis
What other words can be made from using the letters in ecesis?
There are 22675 words that can be made from the letters in ecesis. These include :
There are 22675 words that can be made from the letters in ecesis. See all words that can be made from the letters in ecesis