Elude Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of elude. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of elude. We also have lists of Words that end with elude, and words that start with elude.
What is elude? What does elude mean?
elude is normally defined as to evade
Elude means to escape from or avoid someone or something, usually by being clever or skillful. It can also mean to fail to be understood or remembered by someone, or to be difficult to find or achieve. Here are some different ways the word can be used:
- To escape from or avoid someone or something by being clever or skillful
- To fail to be understood or remembered by someone
- To be difficult to find or achieve
Examples Using elude in a sentence
- The fugitive managed to elude the police by hiding in an abandoned building.
- Despite studying for hours, the concept of calculus still eludes me.
- The missing key eluded me until I found it under the couch.
- The criminal eluded the authorities for months before finally being caught.
- The answer to the crossword puzzle eluded me until I used a dictionary.
- The professor's lecture on quantum physics eluded most of the class.
- The treasure hunters searched for years but the elusive treasure still eluded them.
- The butterfly eluded the children as they tried to catch it in their nets.
- The spy was able to elude detection by using disguises and changing his appearance.
- The perfect solution to the problem eluded the team until they had a breakthrough.
How much does elude score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing elude scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is elude worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word elude in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say elude? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write elude? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of elude. Some of these are:See all synonyms of elude
How may anagrams can you make from elude?
There are 0 anagrams of elude.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in elude?
There are 22 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in elude. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in elude
What other words can be made from using the letters in elude?
There are 5914 words that can be made from the letters in elude. These include :
There are 5914 words that can be made from the letters in elude. See all words that can be made from the letters in elude