Fidget Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of fidget. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of fidget. We also have lists of Words that end with fidget, and words that start with fidget.
What is fidget? What does fidget mean?
fidget is normally defined as to move about restlessly
Fidget is a verb that means to make small movements with one's hands, feet or body, due to nervousness or impatience. It can also be a noun that refers to a small object designed to be spun, flipped, or manipulated in one's hands, often used by people who have trouble paying attention.
As a verb:
- To move about restlessly, nervously, or impatiently.
- To toy with something, fiddle or play with something.
- To jerk, wiggle, twist or turn.
- To fiddle with one's hair, clothing or objects.
As a noun:
- A small object designed to be spun, flipped, or manipulated in one's hands, often used by people who have trouble paying attention.
- An object that one can squeeze or manipulate to relieve stress or anxiety.
Examples Using fidget in a sentence
- She was fidgeting with her hair nervously during the interview.
- He could not sit still and kept fidgeting in his chair.
- She played with her pen, fidgeting it between her fingers.
- The child fidgeted with the toy as he waited for his turn.
- He fidgeted with the zipper on his jacket.
- She fidgeted with her necklace, twisting the pendant around her fingers.
- He was fidgeting with his phone while waiting in line.
- She was so nervous that she couldn't stop fidgeting.
- The student was using a fidget spinner during class to help him focus.
- She carried a fidget cube in her pocket as a stress reliever.
How much does fidget score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing fidget scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is fidget worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word fidget in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say fidget? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write fidget? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of fidget. Some of these are:See all synonyms of fidget
How may anagrams can you make from fidget?
There are 1 anagrams of fidget. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of fidget in total. See all anagrams of fidget
What words can you unscramble using the letters in fidget?
There are 57 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in fidget. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in fidget
What other words can be made from using the letters in fidget?
There are 183 words that can be made from the letters in fidget. These include :
There are 183 words that can be made from the letters in fidget. See all words that can be made from the letters in fidget