Fills Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of fills. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of fills. We also have lists of Words that end with fills, and words that start with fills.
What is fills? What does fills mean?
fills is often defined as FILL, to make full
The word "fills" is the third person singular form of the verb "fill". The verb "fill" means to make something full or to occupy all the space in something. It can also mean to be full of a particular quality or emotion. Here are some different ways the word "fills" can be used:
- To put something into a container until there is no more space left
- To occupy a space completely
- To provide someone with what they need or want
- To complete a form or document with the required information
- To satisfy a need or hunger
- To take up a certain amount of space or time
- To be present in a particular place or position
- To become full of a particular emotion or quality
- To cover or coat something completely
Examples Using fills in a sentence
- She fills her water bottle every morning before heading to the gym.
- His laughter fills the room and makes everyone smile.
- The teacher fills the students' minds with knowledge.
- He fills out the job application carefully before submitting it.
- The delicious aroma of fresh bread fills the bakery.
- The concert fills the entire stadium with music.
- The company fills orders quickly and efficiently.
- The vase fills the corner of the room nicely.
- Her heart fills with joy when she sees her grandchildren.
- The artist carefully fills in the details of the painting.
How much does fills score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing fills scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is fills worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word fills in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say fills? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write fills? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of fills.
How may anagrams can you make from fills?
There are 0 anagrams of fills.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in fills?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in fills. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in fills
What other words can be made from using the letters in fills?
There are 3880 words that can be made from the letters in fills. These include :
There are 3880 words that can be made from the letters in fills. See all words that can be made from the letters in fills