Flak Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of flak. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of flak. We also have lists of Words that end with flak, and words that start with flak.
What is flak? What does flak mean?
flak is normally defined as antiaircraft fire
Flak is a noun that refers to anti-aircraft fire or criticism.
- Flak as anti-aircraft fire:
- During World War II, flak was used to describe anti-aircraft fire because the ammunition used would burst in the air and create a cloud of shrapnel that was meant to hit enemy planes.
- Nowadays, the term flak is still used in the military to describe anti-aircraft fire, but it can also refer to any type of explosive that is meant to be detonated in the air.
- Flak as criticism:
- Flak can also be used to describe harsh criticism or negative feedback that someone receives, especially when it is unwarranted or excessive.
- This type of flak is often directed towards public figures, politicians, or anyone who is in the public eye.
Examples Using flak in a sentence
- The pilot was dodging flak from the anti-aircraft guns on the ground.
- The sound of flak exploding overhead was deafening.
- The soldiers on the ground were firing flak at the enemy planes.
- The company received a lot of flak for their controversial ad campaign.
- The politician was hit with flak from both sides of the aisle.
- The actress got a lot of flak from the media for her recent behavior.
- The coach faced flak from the fans after his team lost the game.
- The CEO was surprised by the flak he received for his decision to cut jobs.
- The author received a lot of flak for his controversial book.
- The student was unprepared for the flak he received from his teacher for not turning in his homework.
How much does flak score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing flak scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is flak worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word flak in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say flak? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write flak? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of flak. Some of these are:See all synonyms of flak
How may anagrams can you make from flak?
There are 0 anagrams of flak.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in flak?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in flak. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in flak
What other words can be made from using the letters in flak?
There are 328 words that can be made from the letters in flak. These include :
There are 328 words that can be made from the letters in flak. See all words that can be made from the letters in flak