Flog Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of flog. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of flog. We also have lists of Words that end with flog, and words that start with flog.
What is flog? What does flog mean?
flog is usually defined as to beat with a whip
Flog is a verb that means to beat someone with a whip, stick or any other instrument as a punishment for a crime or wrongdoing.
The word flog can also mean to sell something or promote a product aggressively, especially by using persuasive or forceful tactics.
Examples Using flog in a sentence
- The thief was flogged for stealing from the marketplace.
- The coach flogged the team for their poor performance during practice.
- The slave masters flogged the slaves for disobedience.
- The company decided to flog their latest product through a series of television commercials.
- The salesman flogged his merchandise at the trade fair.
- The entrepreneur flogged his business idea to potential investors.
- The politician flogged his campaign promises to the electorate.
- The author had to flog his book by doing numerous book readings and signings.
- The marketing team flogged the new brand to the public through social media.
- The CEO flogged the benefits of the company's health plan to the employees.
How much does flog score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing flog scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is flog worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word flog in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say flog? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write flog? In our thesaurus we found there are 9 synonyms of flog. Some of these are:See all synonyms of flog
How may anagrams can you make from flog?
There are 1 anagrams of flog. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of flog in total. See all anagrams of flog
What words can you unscramble using the letters in flog?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in flog. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in flog
What other words can be made from using the letters in flog?
There are 789 words that can be made from the letters in flog. These include :
There are 789 words that can be made from the letters in flog. See all words that can be made from the letters in flog