Fodder Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of fodder. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of fodder. We also have lists of Words that end with fodder, and words that start with fodder.
What is fodder? What does fodder mean?
fodder is generally defined as to feed cattle with dried food
Fodder refers to food that is given to domesticated animals, especially livestock, as a part of their diet. It can also refer to anything that is used as raw material or as a means of support.
Examples Using fodder in a sentence
- The farmer was busy preparing fodder for his cattle.
- The horses had plenty of fodder to eat in the field.
- The dairy farm had a high demand for fodder during the winter season.
- The factory used scrap metal as fodder for its production process.
- The politician's speech was fodder for the media to report on.
- The researcher used the data collected as fodder for his analysis.
- The artist used recycled materials as fodder for his artwork.
- The author found inspiration in the newspaper articles as fodder for his novel.
- The comedian used the audience's responses as fodder for his jokes.
- The gossip magazine used celebrity scandals as fodder for its articles.
How much does fodder score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing fodder scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is fodder worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word fodder in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say fodder? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write fodder? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of fodder.
How may anagrams can you make from fodder?
There are 1 anagrams of fodder. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of fodder in total. See all anagrams of fodder
What words can you unscramble using the letters in fodder?
There are 50 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in fodder. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in fodder
What other words can be made from using the letters in fodder?
There are 1345 words that can be made from the letters in fodder. These include :
There are 1345 words that can be made from the letters in fodder. See all words that can be made from the letters in fodder