Fuzing Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of fuzing. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of fuzing. We also have lists of Words that end with fuzing, and words that start with fuzing.
What is fuzing? What does fuzing mean?
fuzing is generally defined as FUZE, to equip with a detonating device, also FUSE
Fuzing (also spelled as "fusing") refers to the process of adding a fuse or detonator to an explosive device in order to control the timing of the explosion. It can also refer to the process of arming a missile or a bomb.
Examples Using fuzing in a sentence
- The bomb squad is currently fuzing the explosive device found in the building.
- The fighter jet's missile has a sophisticated fuzing system that allows it to hit its target with precision.
- The artillery shell's fuzing malfunctioned, causing it to explode prematurely.
- The engineers are working on a new fuzing mechanism that will increase the bomb's effectiveness.
- The soldier's job is to perform the fuzing process on the bombs before they are loaded onto the planes.
- The bomb disposal expert had to carefully remove the fuzing mechanism from the explosive device without triggering it.
- The missile's fuzing system has a fail-safe mechanism that prevents it from exploding if it doesn't hit its target.
- The fuzing process involves adding a fuse to the explosive material and setting it to detonate at a specific time.
- The bomb's fuzing system is designed to detonate it only when it reaches its target.
- The fuzing system on the missile can be programmed to detonate at a certain altitude or distance from the target.
How much does fuzing score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing fuzing scores 19 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is fuzing worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word fuzing in Words With Friends, it scores 22 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 66 points.
What's another way to say fuzing? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write fuzing? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of fuzing.
How may anagrams can you make from fuzing?
There are 0 anagrams of fuzing.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in fuzing?
There are 25 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in fuzing. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in fuzing
What other words can be made from using the letters in fuzing?
There are 25 words that can be made from the letters in fuzing. These include :
There are 25 words that can be made from the letters in fuzing. See all words that can be made from the letters in fuzing