Gains Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gains. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gains. We also have lists of Words that end with gains, and words that start with gains.
What is gains? What does gains mean?
gains is often defined as GAIN, to acquire
The word "gains" is a plural noun that refers to an increase in something, such as profits, wealth, or muscle mass. It can also be used as a verb to describe the act of acquiring or achieving something.
As a noun:
- An increase in financial assets or profits
- An increase in muscle mass due to exercise or weightlifting
- An improvement in a person's social status or reputation
As a verb:
- To acquire or obtain something, such as money or knowledge
- To make progress or achieve something in a particular field, such as athletics or academics
- To increase in weight or size
Examples Using gains in a sentence
- After investing in the stock market, he saw significant gains in his portfolio.
- She worked hard at the gym and made gains in her muscle mass.
- His new job allowed him to make gains in his social standing.
- She gained valuable experience working at the company for several years.
- The team made significant gains in the standings after winning several games in a row.
- He was able to gain the support of his colleagues by presenting a compelling argument.
- The plant gained several inches in height after being fertilized.
- The student made gains in their reading comprehension after working with a tutor.
- The company gained market share by introducing a new product.
- The athlete was proud of the gains he made in his personal record for the long jump.
How much does gains score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gains scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gains worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gains in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say gains? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gains? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of gains.
How may anagrams can you make from gains?
There are 1 anagrams of gains. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of gains in total. See all anagrams of gains
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gains?
There are 46 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gains. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gains
What other words can be made from using the letters in gains?
There are 9178 words that can be made from the letters in gains. These include :
There are 9178 words that can be made from the letters in gains. See all words that can be made from the letters in gains