Gazump Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gazump. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gazump. We also have lists of Words that end with gazump, and words that start with gazump.
What is gazump? What does gazump mean?
gazump is normally defined as (colloquial) to unfairly acquire a property by bidding more than an offer that has already been accepted
Gazump is a term used in the real estate industry, particularly in the United Kingdom, to refer to a situation where a seller of a property accepts an offer from a buyer but later withdraws from that offer to accept a higher offer from another buyer. It can also be referred to as "gazumping". The term is also used in a more general sense to describe a situation where someone reneges on a deal or agreement in order to accept a better offer.
Examples Using gazump in a sentence
- The buyer thought they secured the property, but the seller ended up gazumping them with a higher offer.
- I don't want to get gazumped again, so I'm offering a much higher price for this property.
- The seller was accused of gazumping after accepting an offer from a different buyer than the one they had previously agreed to sell to.
- He gazumped his previous employer by accepting a better job offer from a rival company.
- I was looking forward to buying that car, but the seller gazumped me with a better offer from someone else.
- The CEO gazumped the board's decision by making a unilateral decision to acquire the company.
- The contractor gazumped the architect's design in favor of a cheaper and quicker construction method.
- The politician gazumped his party's official stance on the issue with his own personal beliefs.
- I lost my dream home to gazumping, and it was devastating.
- The company gazumped its competitors by offering a more innovative and affordable product.
How much does gazump score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gazump scores 20 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gazump worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gazump in Words With Friends, it scores 24 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 72 points.
What's another way to say gazump? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gazump? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of gazump.
How may anagrams can you make from gazump?
There are 0 anagrams of gazump.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gazump?
There are 32 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gazump. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gazump
What other words can be made from using the letters in gazump?
There are 12 words that can be made from the letters in gazump. These include :
There are 12 words that can be made from the letters in gazump. See all words that can be made from the letters in gazump