Gecko Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gecko. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gecko. We also have lists of Words that end with gecko, and words that start with gecko.
What is gecko? What does gecko mean?
gecko is usually defined as (Malay) a kind of small lizard
A gecko is a small reptile that is usually found in warm climates. They have a distinctive appearance, with a flattened body, long tail, and sticky feet that allow them to climb up walls and other surfaces. There are many different species of gecko, each with its own unique characteristics.
- Geckos are known for their ability to regenerate their tails if they are lost or damaged.
- Some species of gecko are nocturnal and have excellent night vision.
- Geckos are able to make a variety of sounds, including chirping and clicking noises, which they use to communicate with each other.
- Geckos are popular as pets because they are relatively low-maintenance and have interesting behaviors.
Examples Using gecko in a sentence
- I saw a gecko crawling up the wall of my hotel room in Thailand.
- The gecko's sticky feet allowed it to climb up the glass window.
- Geckos are fascinating creatures with a unique appearance.
- My friend has a pet gecko that she keeps in a terrarium.
- The gecko's ability to regenerate its tail is truly amazing.
- I heard a gecko making clicking noises outside my window last night.
- Geckos are able to cling to surfaces even when they are upside down.
- The gecko's long tail helps it to balance as it climbs.
- I saw a gecko hunting insects on the wall of my porch.
- Geckos are often seen in tropical environments, such as rainforests and deserts.
How much does gecko score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gecko scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gecko worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gecko in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say gecko? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gecko? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of gecko.
How may anagrams can you make from gecko?
There are 0 anagrams of gecko.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gecko?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gecko. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gecko
What other words can be made from using the letters in gecko?
There are 209 words that can be made from the letters in gecko. These include :
There are 209 words that can be made from the letters in gecko. See all words that can be made from the letters in gecko