Gelosy Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gelosy. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gelosy. We also have lists of Words that end with gelosy, and words that start with gelosy.
What is gelosy? What does gelosy mean?
gelosy is normally defined as (Spenser) being resentful of another's advantages, also JEALOUSY, GEALOUSY
Unfortunately, "gelosy" is not a word in the Oxford English Dictionary or any other English dictionary. It appears to be a misspelling of "jealousy," which means:
- A feeling of envy or bitterness towards someone because of their achievements, possessions, or advantages.
- Suspicion or fear of being displaced by a rival in a romantic relationship.
Examples Using gelosy in a sentence
As "gelosy" is not a valid English word, here are some sentences using "jealousy":
- His constant jealousy of his coworkers' success made it hard for him to form friendships in the office.
- She tried to hide her jealousy when her best friend got engaged, but it was clear she was unhappy.
- His jealousy over his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend caused many arguments in their relationship.
- She couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy when she saw her sister's new car.
- His jealousy of his brother's academic achievements led him to sabotage his own grades.
- She felt a surge of jealousy when she saw her ex-boyfriend with another woman.
- His jealousy of his sister's popularity made him feel isolated and alone.
- She tried to overcome her feelings of jealousy by practicing gratitude and focusing on her own accomplishments.
- His jealousy of his friend's relationship with his boss caused tension in their friendship.
- She knew her jealousy was irrational, but she couldn't help feeling envious of her neighbor's perfect life.
How much does gelosy score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gelosy scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gelosy worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gelosy in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say gelosy? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gelosy? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of gelosy.
How may anagrams can you make from gelosy?
There are 1 anagrams of gelosy. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of gelosy in total. See all anagrams of gelosy
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gelosy?
There are 78 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gelosy. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gelosy
What other words can be made from using the letters in gelosy?
There are 561 words that can be made from the letters in gelosy. These include :
There are 561 words that can be made from the letters in gelosy. See all words that can be made from the letters in gelosy