Germs Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of germs. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of germs. We also have lists of Words that end with germs, and words that start with germs.
What is germs? What does germs mean?
germs is generally defined as GERM, to put forth buds, sprout
Germs are microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, that can cause diseases and infections in humans, animals, and plants. Germs are found virtually everywhere, including in the air, water, soil, and on surfaces.
Examples Using germs in a sentence
- You can reduce the spread of germs by washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough to prevent germs from spreading to others.
- Eating foods contaminated with germs can cause food poisoning.
- Germs can be found on commonly touched surfaces such as doorknobs, phone screens, and keyboards.
- Wearing a face mask can help prevent the spread of germs, especially during flu season.
- Some germs can survive on surfaces for several hours or even days.
- Germs can be killed by using disinfectants such as bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
- Antibiotics can be used to treat bacterial infections caused by germs, but they are not effective against viral infections.
- Pets can carry germs that can cause illness in humans, so it's important to wash your hands after handling them.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting your home can help reduce the number of germs and prevent the spread of infections.
How much does germs score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing germs scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is germs worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word germs in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say germs? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write germs? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of germs.
How may anagrams can you make from germs?
There are 0 anagrams of germs.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in germs?
There are 26 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in germs. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in germs
What other words can be made from using the letters in germs?
There are 2235 words that can be made from the letters in germs. These include :
There are 2235 words that can be made from the letters in germs. See all words that can be made from the letters in germs