Gite Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gite. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gite. We also have lists of Words that end with gite, and words that start with gite.
What is gite? What does gite mean?
gite is usually defined as (French) in France, a farmhouse offering holiday accommodation
A gite is a self-catering holiday accommodation that is usually a traditional cottage or farmhouse in a rural area. Gites are popular in France, where they are often located in vineyards, farmland, or near tourist attractions. They can be rented by the week or for a shorter period of time, and typically have basic amenities such as a kitchen, living room, and bedrooms.
Examples Using gite in a sentence
- We rented a gite in the Loire Valley for a week.
- The gite we stayed in was a renovated farmhouse surrounded by vineyards.
- Our gite had a cozy fireplace and comfortable beds.
- The gite was fully equipped with everything we needed to cook our own meals.
- The owner of the gite gave us a tour of the surrounding area and recommended some great local restaurants.
- The gite was a perfect base for exploring the nearby chateaux.
- We loved the rustic charm of our gite, with its exposed stone walls and wooden beams.
- The gite had a beautiful garden where we could relax and enjoy the sunshine.
- Our children loved playing in the fields around the gite and petting the farm animals.
- We would definitely recommend staying in a gite for anyone who wants to experience rural France.
How much does gite score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gite scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gite worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gite in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say gite? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gite? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of gite.
How may anagrams can you make from gite?
There are 2 anagrams of gite. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of gite in total. See all anagrams of gite
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gite?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gite. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gite
What other words can be made from using the letters in gite?
There are 12388 words that can be made from the letters in gite. These include :
There are 12388 words that can be made from the letters in gite. See all words that can be made from the letters in gite