Glee Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of glee. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of glee. We also have lists of Words that end with glee, and words that start with glee.
What is glee? What does glee mean?
glee is normally defined as (Scots) to squint
Glee is a feeling of happiness, excitement, and pleasure. It is a state of elation or joy that results from a certain experience or happening. It can also refer to a type of music genre or a TV show that focuses on a high school singing club. Depending on the context, glee can have different meanings, including:
- A sense of happiness or delight, often expressed by laughter, singing, or dancing.
- A feeling of satisfaction that comes from accomplishing something.
- A music genre that emerged in the early 20th century, characterized by upbeat melodies and harmonies, and often sung in unison by a choir or group.
- A popular TV show that aired from 2009 to 2015, about a high school singing club and their struggles to win competitions and overcome personal issues.
Examples Using glee in a sentence
- The children were filled with glee when they saw the presents under the Christmas tree.
- She danced with glee when she found out she got the job.
- The team was in a state of glee after winning the championship game.
- The audience burst into glee when the comedian told a joke.
- The couple shared a moment of glee when they found out they were expecting a baby.
- Glee music is often characterized by its upbeat tempo and catchy lyrics.
- I enjoy listening to glee music while I'm working out because it pumps me up.
- The glee club sang a beautiful rendition of "Hallelujah" at the school concert.
- She auditioned for the glee club and got in, which made her feel incredibly proud.
- The TV show Glee was a hit among teenagers and young adults, and it launched the careers of several actors and singers.
How much does glee score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing glee scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is glee worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word glee in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say glee? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write glee? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of glee. Some of these are:See all synonyms of glee
How may anagrams can you make from glee?
There are 0 anagrams of glee.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in glee?
There are 8 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in glee. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in glee
What other words can be made from using the letters in glee?
There are 15196 words that can be made from the letters in glee. These include :
There are 15196 words that can be made from the letters in glee. See all words that can be made from the letters in glee