Gloze Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gloze. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gloze. We also have lists of Words that end with gloze, and words that start with gloze.
What is gloze? What does gloze mean?
gloze is often defined as (archaic) to flatter
Gloze is an archaic term that means to explain or interpret something, often in a way that is misleading or deceptive. The word is typically used in a negative sense to describe a person who is trying to gloss over or cover up something. Gloze can also mean to make something less apparent or prominent, or to make it appear more attractive or appealing than it really is.
Examples Using gloze in a sentence
- The politician tried to gloze over his past mistakes during the election campaign.
- The company's marketing department tried to gloze over the negative reviews of their product.
- The teacher accused the student of trying to gloze over the fact that he had plagiarized his essay.
- The speaker used ambiguous language to gloze over the controversial aspects of his proposal.
- The journalist accused the government of trying to gloze over the true scale of the disaster.
- The company's CEO tried to gloze over the fact that they had missed their sales targets for the quarter.
- The author used a lot of flowery language to gloze over the lack of substance in his writing.
- The defense attorney tried to gloze over the fact that his client had a criminal record.
- The PR firm was hired to gloze over the company's recent scandal.
- The salesman used a lot of hype to gloze over the flaws in his product.
How much does gloze score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gloze scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gloze worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gloze in Words With Friends, it scores 17 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 51 points.
What's another way to say gloze? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gloze? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of gloze.
How may anagrams can you make from gloze?
There are 0 anagrams of gloze.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gloze?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gloze. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gloze
What other words can be made from using the letters in gloze?
There are 431 words that can be made from the letters in gloze. These include :
There are 431 words that can be made from the letters in gloze. See all words that can be made from the letters in gloze