Golem Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of golem. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of golem. We also have lists of Words that end with golem, and words that start with golem.
What is golem? What does golem mean?
golem is normally defined as (Yiddish) an artificial human endowed with life by supernatural means
A golem is an animated being in Jewish folklore, created from inanimate matter such as clay or mud. It is often depicted as a protector or servant, carrying out tasks assigned to it by its creator. Here are some other ways the word "golem" can be used:
- In modern usage, "golem" can refer to any creature that is created and controlled by magic or other supernatural means.
- The term "golem" can also be used metaphorically to describe a person who is slow-witted or unfeeling, like an automaton.
- In computing, a "golem network" refers to a decentralized network of computers that work together to perform complex tasks.
Examples Using golem in a sentence
- According to legend, the golem of Prague was created to protect the city's Jewish population.
- The sorcerer summoned a golem to do his bidding.
- In the movie "The Lord of the Rings," the character Gollum is sometimes referred to as a golem.
- The golem was so strong that it could lift boulders with ease.
- The golem's eyes glowed with a eerie light.
- The scientist created a golem out of nanobots.
- The golem lumbered forward, crushing everything in its path.
- The golem was programmed to perform a specific set of tasks.
- The golem was impervious to most forms of attack.
- The villagers were afraid of the golem, believing it to be a harbinger of doom.
How much does golem score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing golem scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is golem worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word golem in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say golem? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write golem? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of golem.
How may anagrams can you make from golem?
There are 0 anagrams of golem.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in golem?
There are 32 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in golem. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in golem
What other words can be made from using the letters in golem?
There are 1471 words that can be made from the letters in golem. These include :
There are 1471 words that can be made from the letters in golem. See all words that can be made from the letters in golem