Grail Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of grail. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of grail. We also have lists of Words that end with grail, and words that start with grail.
What is grail? What does grail mean?
grail is generally defined as the cup used by Christ at the Last Supper, also GRAAL, GRAYLE
The word "grail" refers to a special, sacred object or goal that one seeks to obtain. The term "grail" is often associated with the Holy Grail, which is the cup that Jesus Christ used during the Last Supper and which was later used to collect his blood during the crucifixion. However, the term "grail" can be used more broadly to refer to any kind of special or sacred object or goal.
Examples Using grail in a sentence
- After years of searching, the archaeologist finally discovered the ancient grail that had been lost for centuries.
- For many people, finding true love is the ultimate grail.
- The championship trophy was the team's grail, and they worked tirelessly to win it.
- The grail of scientific research is to discover a cure for cancer.
- The grail of the entrepreneur is to create a successful business that will change the world.
- The grail of the artist is to create a masterpiece that will be remembered for centuries.
- The grail of the writer is to create a novel that will be beloved by generations of readers.
- The grail of the adventurer is to climb the highest mountain or explore the deepest ocean.
- The grail of the spiritual seeker is to attain enlightenment or connect with a higher power.
- The grail of the athlete is to win an Olympic gold medal or break a world record.
How much does grail score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing grail scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is grail worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word grail in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say grail? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write grail? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of grail.
How may anagrams can you make from grail?
There are 2 anagrams of grail. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of grail in total. See all anagrams of grail
What words can you unscramble using the letters in grail?
There are 34 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in grail. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in grail
What other words can be made from using the letters in grail?
There are 4509 words that can be made from the letters in grail. These include :
There are 4509 words that can be made from the letters in grail. See all words that can be made from the letters in grail