Grinds Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of grinds. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of grinds. We also have lists of Words that end with grinds, and words that start with grinds.
What is grinds? What does grinds mean?
grinds is generally defined as GRIND, to wear, smooth or sharpen by friction
Grinds can be a verb or a noun. As a verb, it means to crush something into small particles with a machine or a tool. As a noun, it refers to the small particles that are created by grinding.
Here are some different ways the word "grinds" can be used:
- To grind something: to break something down into smaller pieces using a tool or machine. This can be done with food, coffee beans, spices, or other materials.
- To grind against something: to rub or scrape against something with force. This can be used to describe the sound of two objects rubbing together, or the act of rubbing against something in a physical sense.
- To grind away: to work hard for a long period of time, often with the goal of achieving something. This can be used to describe someone who is dedicated to their work or studies.
- To grind to a halt: to stop suddenly and completely, often due to a mechanical issue or other unexpected problem.
Examples Using grinds in a sentence
- She grinds her own coffee beans every morning for the freshest cup of coffee.
- The gears in the machine grind against each other, making a loud noise.
- He's been grinding away at his thesis for months now.
- The car's brakes suddenly failed, causing it to grind to a halt.
- The pepper mill grinds the peppercorns into a fine powder.
- The skateboarder grinds along the rail, showing off his skills.
- The heavy workload was starting to grind her down.
- The metalworker grinds the rough edges off the metal, making it smooth.
- The dancer's shoes make a grinding noise as she moves across the stage.
- The old gears in the clock had started to grind and squeak, indicating that they needed to be oiled.
How much does grinds score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing grinds scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is grinds worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word grinds in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say grinds? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write grinds? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of grinds.
How may anagrams can you make from grinds?
There are 0 anagrams of grinds.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in grinds?
There are 54 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in grinds. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in grinds
What other words can be made from using the letters in grinds?
There are 1719 words that can be made from the letters in grinds. These include :
There are 1719 words that can be made from the letters in grinds. See all words that can be made from the letters in grinds