Gypsy Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of gypsy. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of gypsy. We also have lists of Words that end with gypsy, and words that start with gypsy.
What is gypsy? What does gypsy mean?
gypsy is usually defined as to live like a gypsy (a wanderer), also GIPSY
"Gypsy" is a term that has been used to describe a group of people who have traditionally been itinerant, meaning that they move from place to place rather than settling in one location. The term "Gypsy" originally referred to the Romani people, who are believed to have originated in India and who began migrating to Europe in the Middle Ages. However, the term has also been used more broadly to refer to other itinerant groups, such as the Irish Travellers.
Examples Using gypsy in a sentence
- The Gypsy caravan made its way through the countryside.
- I met a group of Gypsies who were camped by the river.
- She wore a dress that was embroidered with intricate Gypsy designs.
- The band played a lively Gypsy tune that got everyone dancing.
- He had a wild, Gypsy look about him that made him stand out from the crowd.
- The Gypsies were known for their skills in metalworking and horse trading.
- She was fascinated by the Gypsy lifestyle and longed to travel the world.
- He claimed that his grandmother was a Gypsy princess who had been forced to flee her homeland.
- The Gypsy culture has a rich tradition of storytelling and music.
- Despite facing discrimination and persecution, the Gypsy community has managed to maintain its unique traditions and way of life.
How much does gypsy score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing gypsy scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is gypsy worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word gypsy in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say gypsy? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write gypsy? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of gypsy. Some of these are:See all synonyms of gypsy
How may anagrams can you make from gypsy?
There are 0 anagrams of gypsy.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in gypsy?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in gypsy. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in gypsy
What other words can be made from using the letters in gypsy?
There are 1144 words that can be made from the letters in gypsy. These include :
There are 1144 words that can be made from the letters in gypsy. See all words that can be made from the letters in gypsy