Hanse Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of hanse. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of hanse. We also have lists of Words that end with hanse, and words that start with hanse.
What is hanse? What does hanse mean?
hanse is normally defined as a guild of merchants, also HANSA
Hanse refers to a medieval commercial association of German merchants, which was formed in the 12th century and lasted until the 17th century. The Hanseatic League was a confederation of cities and guilds that dominated trade along the coast of Northern Europe, from the Baltic to the North Sea, and inland to the Baltic region. The term Hanse was also used to refer to the association of merchants or traders belonging to the league.
Examples Using hanse in a sentence
- The Hanseatic League played a key role in shaping trade and commerce in Europe during the Middle Ages.
- The Hanse merchants established trading posts in various parts of Europe, from London to Novgorod.
- The Hanseatic cities of Lübeck, Hamburg, and Bremen were among the most powerful members of the league.
- The Hanseatic League was known for its strict regulations on trade, which helped to maintain the quality of goods and prevent fraud.
- The Hanseatic merchants were skilled negotiators and often had to navigate complex political relationships with local rulers and other trading powers.
- The Hanseatic League was involved in the export of various commodities, including fish, timber, and furs.
- The Hanseatic cities were also centers of culture and learning, with many notable universities and cultural institutions.
- The Hanseatic League declined in the 17th century due to political and economic changes in Europe, as well as competition from other trading powers.
- The legacy of the Hanseatic League can still be seen in the architecture, culture, and history of many cities in Northern Europe.
- The word "Hanse" is sometimes used more generally to refer to any association of merchants or traders working together for mutual benefit.
How much does hanse score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing hanse scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is hanse worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word hanse in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say hanse? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write hanse? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of hanse.
How may anagrams can you make from hanse?
There are 1 anagrams of hanse. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of hanse in total. See all anagrams of hanse
What words can you unscramble using the letters in hanse?
There are 50 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in hanse. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in hanse
What other words can be made from using the letters in hanse?
There are 5317 words that can be made from the letters in hanse. These include :
There are 5317 words that can be made from the letters in hanse. See all words that can be made from the letters in hanse