Harden Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of harden. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of harden. We also have lists of Words that end with harden, and words that start with harden.
What is harden? What does harden mean?
harden is normally defined as to make hard
The verb "harden" means to make something firm or solid, to toughen up, or to become rigid or inflexible. Here are some different ways the word can be used:
- To make something physically hard or rigid, like concrete or metal
- To make something emotionally harder or less sensitive, like a person's heart or attitude
- To become more unyielding or resistant to change, like a government's stance on a policy
Examples Using harden in a sentence
- The mason worked hard to harden the concrete so that it would last for years.
- The coach put the football team through rigorous training to harden them for the upcoming season.
- The soldier tried to harden his heart to the horrors of war, but it was a difficult task.
- The politician's repeated scandals had hardened the public's opinion of him.
- The criminal had spent so much time in prison that he had become hardened to life on the inside.
- The company's CEO refused to back down from his hardline stance, even in the face of criticism.
- The cold weather had caused the ground to harden, making it difficult to dig a hole.
- The artist used a special technique to harden the clay, allowing him to create intricate sculptures.
- The child's parents tried to shield him from the harsh realities of the world, but eventually he had to be hardened to them.
- The chef put the cake in the fridge to let it harden before adding the final layer of frosting.
How much does harden score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing harden scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is harden worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word harden in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say harden? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write harden? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of harden. Some of these are:See all synonyms of harden
How may anagrams can you make from harden?
There are 1 anagrams of harden. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of harden in total. See all anagrams of harden
What words can you unscramble using the letters in harden?
There are 84 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in harden. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in harden
What other words can be made from using the letters in harden?
There are 1201 words that can be made from the letters in harden. These include :
There are 1201 words that can be made from the letters in harden. See all words that can be made from the letters in harden