Haul Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of haul. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of haul. We also have lists of Words that end with haul, and words that start with haul.
What is haul? What does haul mean?
haul is normally defined as to pull with force
Haul refers to the act of pulling something heavy with force, or the distance covered in doing so. Haul can also refer to a large amount of something that has been obtained or acquired.
- The different meanings of haul are:
- To pull or drag something heavy with force
- To transport something, especially by vehicle
- To bring or convey something as if by drawing or pulling
- To obtain or acquire something, especially a large amount
- To move something from one place to another
- To catch or capture something, especially fish
- To make a determined effort to achieve something
- To draw attention to something, especially in a negative way
Examples Using haul in a sentence
- The horses hauled the carriage up the hill.
- The truck hauled the logs to the lumberyard.
- She hauled the suitcase out from under the bed.
- He hauled in a huge catch of fish.
- The movers hauled all of our furniture to the new house.
- The police hauled the suspect in for questioning.
- The team is determined to haul themselves out of last place.
- The article hauled the company's unethical practices into the spotlight.
- He hauled himself out of bed early to go for a run.
- The ship hauled anchor and set sail for the open sea.
How much does haul score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing haul scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is haul worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word haul in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say haul? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write haul? In our thesaurus we found there are 6 synonyms of haul. Some of these are:See all synonyms of haul
How may anagrams can you make from haul?
There are 1 anagrams of haul. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of haul in total. See all anagrams of haul
What words can you unscramble using the letters in haul?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in haul. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in haul
What other words can be made from using the letters in haul?
There are 1843 words that can be made from the letters in haul. These include :
There are 1843 words that can be made from the letters in haul. See all words that can be made from the letters in haul