Hewers Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of hewers. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of hewers. We also have lists of Words that end with hewers, and words that start with hewers.
What is hewers? What does hewers mean?
hewers is usually defined as HEWER, one that hews
Hewers is a plural noun that refers to the people who cut or chop something with a tool, especially an axe. The word can also refer to a person who shapes or roughens something by cutting or chopping it. Here are some other possible meanings of hewers:
- A group of people who work in a mine or quarry, especially those who extract or cut stone or coal.
- A member of a medieval guild or trade union of stonemasons or woodcutters.
- A person who clears or paves a way through a forest or jungle by cutting down trees or underbrush.
Examples Using hewers in a sentence
- The hewers chopped down the trees to clear a path for the caravan.
- The hewers worked tirelessly in the mine to extract coal for the factory.
- The hewers of the guild were renowned for their skill in carving intricate designs.
- The hewers of the forest had to be careful not to damage the ecosystem while clearing the land.
- The hewers used their axes to shape the logs into beams for the cabin.
- The hewers in the quarry knew exactly where to cut the stone to get the best quality blocks.
- The hewers of the mountain made a perilous ascent to reach the rare minerals at the peak.
- The hewers of the jungle encountered many obstacles, such as vines and thorns, on their way through.
- The hewers of the city paved the roads with cobblestones that lasted for centuries.
- The hewers of history shaped the course of events by their actions and decisions.
How much does hewers score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing hewers scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is hewers worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word hewers in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say hewers? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write hewers? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of hewers.
How may anagrams can you make from hewers?
There are 2 anagrams of hewers. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of hewers in total. See all anagrams of hewers
What words can you unscramble using the letters in hewers?
There are 59 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in hewers. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in hewers
What other words can be made from using the letters in hewers?
There are 1069 words that can be made from the letters in hewers. These include :
There are 1069 words that can be made from the letters in hewers. See all words that can be made from the letters in hewers