Hid Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of hid. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of hid. We also have lists of Words that end with hid, and words that start with hid.
What is hid? What does hid mean?
hid is normally defined as HIDE, to conceal
Hid is the past tense of the verb 'hide'. It means to put something or someone in a place where it cannot be seen or found.
Examples Using hid in a sentence
- I hid my shoes under the bed.
- The rabbit hid behind the bush.
- She hid her diary in the drawer.
- The treasure was well hidden.
- He was hiding from his friends.
- The thief hid the stolen goods in the attic.
- The children hid from their parents during the game of hide and seek.
- The spy hid the confidential documents in a safe.
- The cat hid under the sofa.
- The sun hid behind the clouds.
How much does hid score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing hid scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is hid worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word hid in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say hid? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write hid? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of hid.
How may anagrams can you make from hid?
There are 0 anagrams of hid.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in hid?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in hid. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in hid
What other words can be made from using the letters in hid?
There are 7187 words that can be made from the letters in hid. These include :
There are 7187 words that can be made from the letters in hid. See all words that can be made from the letters in hid