Hoard Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of hoard. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of hoard. We also have lists of Words that end with hoard, and words that start with hoard.
What is hoard? What does hoard mean?
hoard is often defined as to gather and store away
A hoard is a large collection of something that someone has gathered and stored away secretly or carefully. It is usually used in the context of valuable or precious things.
Examples Using hoard in a sentence
- The old man had a hoard of gold coins buried in his backyard.
- She discovered a hoard of antique furniture in the attic.
- The thief was caught trying to steal a hoard of jewelry from the store.
- The archaeologists found a hoard of Roman coins buried in the field.
- The dragon guarded its hoard of treasure in the mountain cave.
- The collector had a hoard of rare stamps in his possession.
- The historian found a hoard of important documents in the archives.
- The pirate's hoard of stolen goods was discovered on a deserted island.
- The miser had a hoard of money hidden in his house.
- The museum displayed a hoard of medieval artifacts found in the castle ruins.
How much does hoard score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing hoard scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is hoard worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word hoard in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say hoard? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write hoard? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of hoard. Some of these are:See all synonyms of hoard
How may anagrams can you make from hoard?
There are 0 anagrams of hoard.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in hoard?
There are 35 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in hoard. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in hoard
What other words can be made from using the letters in hoard?
There are 1985 words that can be made from the letters in hoard. These include :
There are 1985 words that can be made from the letters in hoard. See all words that can be made from the letters in hoard