Hordes Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of hordes. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of hordes. We also have lists of Words that end with hordes, and words that start with hordes.
What is hordes? What does hordes mean?
hordes is generally defined as HORDE, to gather in a large group
Hordes refer to a large group or crowd of people, animals, or objects that move together. The term is often used to describe a disorganized, chaotic and unruly group of people. Here are a few different ways that hordes can be used:
- A large group of people or animals that move together in an unorganized way
- A group of people or animals that move together with a common purpose, often in a forceful or aggressive manner
- A group of people that are out of control or behaving in a disorderly way
- A large number of inanimate objects that are crowded together in a small space
Examples Using hordes in a sentence
- Hordes of people gathered in the town square to protest the government's new policy.
- The hordes of tourists made it difficult to move around the city.
- A horde of angry bees swarmed around the beehive.
- Hordes of shoppers rushed to the department store on Black Friday.
- The hordes of fans cheered as their team scored the winning goal.
- The horde of zombies moved slowly but relentlessly towards the survivors.
- Hordes of ants marched across the kitchen floor in search of food.
- The horde of children ran through the park, laughing and shouting.
- Hordes of photographers gathered outside the celebrity's home, hoping for a glimpse.
- The horde of books piled up on the shelves, waiting to be read.
How much does hordes score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing hordes scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is hordes worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word hordes in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say hordes? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write hordes? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of hordes.
How may anagrams can you make from hordes?
There are 5 anagrams of hordes. These include :
There are 5 anagrams of hordes in total. See all anagrams of hordes
What words can you unscramble using the letters in hordes?
There are 123 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in hordes. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in hordes
What other words can be made from using the letters in hordes?
There are 1506 words that can be made from the letters in hordes. These include :
There are 1506 words that can be made from the letters in hordes. See all words that can be made from the letters in hordes