Idyl Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of idyl. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of idyl. We also have lists of Words that end with idyl, and words that start with idyl.
What is idyl? What does idyl mean?
idyl is normally defined as a description in verse of country life, also IDYLL
Idyl (or idyll) is a noun that refers to a poem or story that describes a peaceful and idealized rural life. It can also refer to a scene or episode of such life. Additionally, it can mean a carefree, happy or romantic interlude or period.
Examples Using idyl in a sentence
- The poet described the beauty of nature and the joys of country life in his idyls.
- The book was a collection of idylls that celebrated the simple pleasures of rural living.
- The painting captured the idyllic scene of a farm nestled amidst green meadows.
- The author wrote an idyl about a young couple falling in love in a small village.
- The movie portrayed an idyllic summer spent by a group of friends at a lakeside cabin.
- The vacation was an idyllic escape from the stress of city life.
- The elderly couple enjoyed the idyllic retirement life in a cozy cottage in the countryside.
- The wedding was an idyllic affair held in a rustic barn surrounded by flowers and nature.
- The artist's paintings often depict idyllic landscapes and peaceful rural scenes.
- The poet's idyls inspired many readers to seek the simple joys of life in the countryside.
How much does idyl score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing idyl scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is idyl worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word idyl in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say idyl? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write idyl? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of idyl. Some of these are:See all synonyms of idyl
How may anagrams can you make from idyl?
There are 1 anagrams of idyl. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of idyl in total. See all anagrams of idyl
What words can you unscramble using the letters in idyl?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in idyl. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in idyl
What other words can be made from using the letters in idyl?
There are 2915 words that can be made from the letters in idyl. These include :
There are 2915 words that can be made from the letters in idyl. See all words that can be made from the letters in idyl