Inbox Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of inbox. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of inbox. We also have lists of Words that end with inbox, and words that start with inbox.
What is inbox? What does inbox mean?
inbox is often defined as (on a computer) a folder in a mailbox in which incoming messages are stored and displayed
An inbox is a folder or container where incoming messages, emails, or notifications are received and stored for the recipient to read or view.
- An inbox is a common feature of email services and social networking platforms, where users can receive messages from other users or automated systems.
- The term "inbox" can also refer to physical containers or trays where paper documents or other items are kept for later processing.
Examples Using inbox in a sentence
- I always check my email inbox first thing in the morning.
- He received so many notifications in his inbox that he had to spend hours going through them all.
- When I cleaned out my inbox, I found an important message that I had missed before.
- I keep all my bills in a separate inbox folder so I don't forget to pay them.
- Her inbox was flooded with spam messages, so she changed her email address.
- I sent the document to your inbox, so you can review it later.
- He accidentally deleted all the messages in his inbox and had to ask for them to be resent.
- The company's customer service team responds to inquiries sent to their inbox within 24 hours.
- I received a package in my inbox at work that contained the supplies I had ordered.
- She organized her inbox by creating filters to automatically sort messages into different folders.
How much does inbox score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing inbox scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is inbox worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word inbox in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say inbox? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write inbox? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of inbox.
How may anagrams can you make from inbox?
There are 0 anagrams of inbox.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in inbox?
There are 22 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in inbox. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in inbox
What other words can be made from using the letters in inbox?
There are 108 words that can be made from the letters in inbox. These include :
There are 108 words that can be made from the letters in inbox. See all words that can be made from the letters in inbox