Jade Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of jade. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of jade. We also have lists of Words that end with jade, and words that start with jade.
What is jade? What does jade mean?
jade is often defined as to tire
Jade is a hard, typically green stone often used in jewelry and decorative art. It can also refer to a green-colored mineral or a light green color. Here are some different ways the word "jade" can be used:
- A hard green stone: Jade is a type of mineral that is valued for its hardness and beauty. It is typically green in color, but can also be found in shades of white, black, yellow, and brown. Jade is often used in jewelry, carvings, and other decorative objects.
- A green-colored mineral: Jade can also refer to a variety of minerals that are green in color. These include jadeite and nephrite, which are often used interchangeably with the word "jade."
- A light green color: In addition to referring to the stone or mineral, "jade" can also describe a light green color. This might be used to describe the color of clothing, paint, or other objects.
Examples Using jade in a sentence
- She wore a beautiful jade pendant around her neck.
- The statue was carved from a single block of jade.
- The walls of the room were painted a soft shade of jade.
- The jewelry store had a large selection of jade bracelets and earrings.
- He gave her a pair of jade earrings for her birthday.
- The vase was made of delicate jade and adorned with intricate carvings.
- The Chinese believe that jade has healing properties.
- The museum had an exhibit of ancient jade artifacts.
- The ring was set with a large jade stone that glowed in the light.
- The artist used jade green paint to create a peaceful and calming atmosphere in the painting.
How much does jade score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing jade scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is jade worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word jade in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say jade? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write jade? In our thesaurus we found there are 4 synonyms of jade. Some of these are:See all synonyms of jade
How may anagrams can you make from jade?
There are 0 anagrams of jade.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in jade?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in jade. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in jade
What other words can be made from using the letters in jade?
There are 339 words that can be made from the letters in jade. These include :
There are 339 words that can be made from the letters in jade. See all words that can be made from the letters in jade