Jesses Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of jesses. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of jesses. We also have lists of Words that end with jesses, and words that start with jesses.
What is jesses? What does jesses mean?
jesses is usually defined as JESSE, to fasten straps to a hawk's legs, also JESS
Jesses refers to a pair of short straps or cords that are fastened around the legs of a hawk or other bird of prey to restrain them during training or when not hunting.
Examples Using jesses in a sentence
- The falconer secured the jesses around the bird's legs before taking him out for a flight.
- She watched as the hawk struggled against the jesses, trying to break free.
- The jesses were made of high-quality leather and were adorned with small metal studs.
- He carefully removed the jesses from the bird's legs before releasing him back into the wild.
- She had to replace the jesses on her bird of prey after they became worn and frayed.
- The jesses were too tight around the hawk's legs, causing him to become agitated and restless.
- After weeks of training, the bird finally became comfortable with the jesses and allowed the falconer to handle him without resistance.
- The jesses were a necessary tool for the falconer in order to keep the bird under control.
- She watched as the falconer expertly attached the jesses to the bird's legs with precision and care.
- The jesses were a symbol of the partnership between the bird of prey and the falconer, representing a shared trust and respect.
How much does jesses score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing jesses scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is jesses worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word jesses in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say jesses? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write jesses? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of jesses.
How may anagrams can you make from jesses?
There are 0 anagrams of jesses.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in jesses?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in jesses. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in jesses
What other words can be made from using the letters in jesses?
There are 1423 words that can be made from the letters in jesses. These include :
There are 1423 words that can be made from the letters in jesses. See all words that can be made from the letters in jesses