Kainga Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kainga. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kainga. We also have lists of Words that end with kainga, and words that start with kainga.
What is kainga? What does kainga mean?
kainga is generally defined as (Maori) a Maori village
Kainga is a Māori term that means "village" or "home". It is a significant term because it refers to the place where a person's whakapapa (genealogy) lies, where they can trace their ancestry back to. Kainga can refer to a physical location, but it can also have a more spiritual or emotional meaning, representing a connection to one's ancestors and cultural identity.
Examples Using kainga in a sentence
- My kainga is in the north of the country, where my ancestors lived for generations.
- We visited a small kainga on the coast, where the locals taught us about their traditional way of life.
- The tangi (funeral) was held in the kainga of the deceased, where their whanau (family) gathered to mourn.
- Our marae (meeting house) is the central point of our kainga, where we come together for important events and celebrations.
- I feel a strong connection to my kainga, even though I was born and raised in the city.
- The kainga was abandoned after a major flood destroyed most of the buildings.
- The elders of the kainga passed down their knowledge and traditions to the younger generation.
- The kainga was originally built on land that was gifted to our ancestors by a local chief.
- The haka (Māori war dance) performed by the visiting team was a tribute to their kainga and ancestors.
- The school trip to the marae and kainga was an important learning experience for the students, who gained a better understanding of Māori culture and history.
How much does kainga score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kainga scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kainga worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kainga in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say kainga? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kainga? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kainga.
How may anagrams can you make from kainga?
There are 0 anagrams of kainga.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kainga?
There are 46 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kainga. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kainga
What other words can be made from using the letters in kainga?
There are 1137 words that can be made from the letters in kainga. These include :
There are 1137 words that can be made from the letters in kainga. See all words that can be made from the letters in kainga