Keen Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of keen. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of keen. We also have lists of Words that end with keen, and words that start with keen.
What is keen? What does keen mean?
keen is often defined as to wail loudly over the dead
Keen is an adjective used to describe someone or something that is intense, eager, or enthusiastic about a particular interest or activity. It can also mean sharp or penetrating, or having a strong or powerful effect. Below are some different ways that keen can be used:
- Having a strong or intense desire or interest in something
- Showing enthusiasm or eagerness for something
- Being quick to understand or perceive something
- Being very sharp or penetrating, often used to describe a blade or tool
- Producing a strong or powerful effect, often used to describe a sensation
Examples Using keen in a sentence
- She was keen to start her new job and learn as much as possible.
- He has a keen interest in astronomy and spends many nights stargazing.
- The detective had a keen eye for detail and was able to solve the case quickly.
- The knife had a keen edge and sliced through the vegetables with ease.
- The scent of the flowers was so keen that it filled the entire room.
- The young athlete had a keen sense of focus and determination during the competition.
- The professor had a keen intellect and was able to grasp complex concepts quickly.
- The photographer had a keen sense of timing and captured the perfect shot.
- The student had a keen understanding of the subject and was able to answer all the questions correctly.
- The audience was keenly aware of the tension in the room as the two candidates debated.
How much does keen score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing keen scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is keen worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word keen in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say keen? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write keen? In our thesaurus we found there are 4 synonyms of keen. Some of these are:See all synonyms of keen
How may anagrams can you make from keen?
There are 1 anagrams of keen. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of keen in total. See all anagrams of keen
What words can you unscramble using the letters in keen?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in keen. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in keen
What other words can be made from using the letters in keen?
There are 5503 words that can be made from the letters in keen. These include :
There are 5503 words that can be made from the letters in keen. See all words that can be made from the letters in keen