Ken Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ken. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ken. We also have lists of Words that end with ken, and words that start with ken.
What is ken? What does ken mean?
ken is usually defined as to know
Ken is a noun that means a person's range of knowledge or understanding of a particular subject.
Examples Using ken in a sentence
- She has a deep ken of the history of her hometown.
- His ken of mathematics is quite impressive.
- The professor's ken of linguistics is unmatched.
- I have a limited ken of computer programming.
- His ken of the legal system helped him win the case.
- She has a broad ken of different cuisines from around the world.
- His ken of literature is evident in his writing style.
- The politician's ken of foreign policy is highly regarded.
- I wish to expand my ken of art history.
- His ken of physics allowed him to solve the complex problem.
How much does ken score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ken scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ken worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ken in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say ken? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ken? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of ken. Some of these are:See all synonyms of ken
How may anagrams can you make from ken?
There are 1 anagrams of ken. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of ken in total. See all anagrams of ken
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ken?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ken. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ken
What other words can be made from using the letters in ken?
There are 5503 words that can be made from the letters in ken. These include :
There are 5503 words that can be made from the letters in ken. See all words that can be made from the letters in ken