Kete Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kete. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kete. We also have lists of Words that end with kete, and words that start with kete.
What is kete? What does kete mean?
kete is often defined as (Maori) a basket woven from flax
Kete is a noun that refers to a traditional woven basket made from flax, a type of plant that grows in New Zealand. The kete is an essential item in Māori culture and is used for carrying and storing items.
In a broader sense, kete can also refer to any type of woven container, not just those made from flax.
Examples Using kete in a sentence
- The woman carefully placed the freshly picked fruits in the kete before carrying it back to her home.
- The kete was intricately woven, with a beautiful pattern of red and black.
- During the Māori cultural ceremony, the chief was presented with a kete filled with treasures.
- The weaver spent hours creating a kete that was large enough to hold all of her sewing materials.
- The kete was passed down from generation to generation, a symbol of the family's connection to their cultural heritage.
- The kete was used to carry not only food, but also babies and small children.
- The kete was filled with firewood, ready to be used for the evening's cooking fire.
- The weaver taught the children how to make their own kete, passing on the traditional skills to the next generation.
- The kete was so tightly woven that it was able to hold water without leaking.
- The kete was a valuable item in Māori society, often given as a gift to show respect or gratitude.
How much does kete score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kete scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kete worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kete in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say kete? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kete? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kete.
How may anagrams can you make from kete?
There are 2 anagrams of kete. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of kete in total. See all anagrams of kete
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kete?
There are 10 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kete. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kete
What other words can be made from using the letters in kete?
There are 4426 words that can be made from the letters in kete. These include :
There are 4426 words that can be made from the letters in kete. See all words that can be made from the letters in kete