Kevel Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kevel. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kevel. We also have lists of Words that end with kevel, and words that start with kevel.
What is kevel? What does kevel mean?
kevel is normally defined as (Scots) a piece of wood used in casting lots, also CAVEL, KEVIL
A kevel, also known as a keeve or kieve, is a large tub or vat used for separating liquids and solids. It is typically made of wood or metal and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Separating cream from milk
- Separating liquids from solids in the brewing process
- Separating fibers from pulped wood in papermaking
- Separating impurities from ore in mining
Examples Using kevel in a sentence
- The farmer used a kevel to separate the cream from the milk.
- The brewery employed a kevel to separate the hops and grain from the wort.
- The paper mill used a series of kevels to separate the fibers from the pulp.
- The mining company used a kevel to separate the valuable minerals from the ore.
- The baker used a kevel to sift the flour and remove any lumps.
- The winery used a kevel to separate the grape skins and stems from the juice.
- The textile mill used a kevel to separate the wool fibers from the dirt and debris.
- The fishery used a kevel to separate the fish from the water and ice.
- The distillery used a kevel to separate the mash from the ethanol.
- The sugar refinery used a kevel to separate the sugar crystals from the molasses.
How much does kevel score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kevel scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kevel worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kevel in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say kevel? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kevel? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kevel.
How may anagrams can you make from kevel?
There are 0 anagrams of kevel.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kevel?
There are 17 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kevel. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kevel
What other words can be made from using the letters in kevel?
There are 200 words that can be made from the letters in kevel. These include :
There are 200 words that can be made from the letters in kevel. See all words that can be made from the letters in kevel