Kiblas Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kiblas. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kiblas. We also have lists of Words that end with kiblas, and words that start with kiblas.
What is kiblas? What does kiblas mean?
kiblas is usually defined as KIBLA, (Arabic) the direction of the place to which Muslims must turn for prayer, now the Kaaba at Mecca, also KEBLAH, KIBLAH, QIBLA
Kiblas is not an English word in the Oxford English Dictionary. However, "Qibla" is a word that refers to the direction of the Kaaba (the cube-shaped building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia) which Muslims face while performing their daily prayers. The word is derived from the Arabic word "qiblah" which means "direction".
Examples Using kiblas in a sentence
- As a Muslim, I always make sure to face the qibla while praying.
- The mosque was built with the qibla in mind, so the prayer hall faces towards Mecca.
- He felt lost and disoriented without knowing the qibla direction.
- The qibla compass helped him determine the correct direction for prayer while traveling.
- She adjusted her prayer mat to face the qibla before starting her salah.
- The app showed him the qibla direction based on his location and saved him from confusion.
- The Imam gave a lecture on the significance of the qibla and its importance in Islamic worship.
- She memorized the qibla direction for her hometown and always prayed in the correct direction while away.
- The qibla wall in the mosque was decorated with intricate calligraphy and geometric patterns.
- He took a moment to find the qibla direction before joining the congregation for the Friday prayer.
How much does kiblas score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kiblas scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kiblas worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kiblas in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say kiblas? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kiblas? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kiblas.
How may anagrams can you make from kiblas?
There are 0 anagrams of kiblas.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kiblas?
There are 75 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kiblas. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kiblas
What other words can be made from using the letters in kiblas?
There are 247 words that can be made from the letters in kiblas. These include :
There are 247 words that can be made from the letters in kiblas. See all words that can be made from the letters in kiblas