Kit Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kit. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kit. We also have lists of Words that end with kit, and words that start with kit.
What is kit? What does kit mean?
kit is generally defined as to equip, fit out
A kit is a set of tools, equipment, or items that are designed to be used together for a specific purpose. It can be a collection of things that are sold or used together for a particular task or activity.
A kit can also refer to a set of parts that are put together to create a particular object or machine. It is often used to describe a collection of materials or items that are assembled in order to build something.
Examples Using kit in a sentence
- I bought a first aid kit for our camping trip.
- She received a makeup kit as a gift.
- The science kit includes a microscope and lab materials.
- The model airplane kit came with instructions and all the necessary parts.
- I ordered a DIY kit to make my own candles.
- The survival kit had everything we needed in case of an emergency.
- The gardening kit included gloves, a trowel, and seeds.
- He put together a tool kit with all the basics for home repairs.
- The sewing kit came with thread, needles, and fabric.
- The cooking kit had all the ingredients and recipe cards for a three-course meal.
How much does kit score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kit scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kit worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kit in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say kit? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kit? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of kit. Some of these are:See all synonyms of kit
How may anagrams can you make from kit?
There are 1 anagrams of kit. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of kit in total. See all anagrams of kit
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kit?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kit. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kit
What other words can be made from using the letters in kit?
There are 3823 words that can be made from the letters in kit. These include :
There are 3823 words that can be made from the letters in kit. See all words that can be made from the letters in kit