Kits Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kits. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kits. We also have lists of Words that end with kits, and words that start with kits.
What is kits? What does kits mean?
kits is normally defined as KIT, to equip, fit out
"Kits" can be a noun or a verb in English language which refers to the following meanings:
- A set of articles or equipment needed for a specific purpose
- A young fox, beaver, rabbit, or other fur-bearing animal, especially one born in the spring
- To outfit or supply someone or something with a set of articles or equipment
Examples Using kits in a sentence
- The camping kit includes a tent, sleeping bags, and a stove.
- The doctor's kit contained all the necessary equipment to perform a checkup.
- The carpenter's kit had all the tools she needed to complete the job.
- The kit fox is a species of North American desert fox.
- The beaver kits were born in the early spring.
- The rabbit kit had just opened its eyes, and its ears were still small.
- The team was kitted out with new uniforms for the tournament.
- The car was kitted with a GPS navigation system.
- The company kitted the employee with a laptop and a cellphone for work.
- The band was kitted out with new instruments for their performance.
How much does kits score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kits scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kits worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kits in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say kits? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kits? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kits.
How may anagrams can you make from kits?
There are 3 anagrams of kits. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of kits in total. See all anagrams of kits
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kits?
There are 19 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kits. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kits
What other words can be made from using the letters in kits?
There are 2541 words that can be made from the letters in kits. These include :
There are 2541 words that can be made from the letters in kits. See all words that can be made from the letters in kits