Koto Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of koto. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of koto. We also have lists of Words that end with koto, and words that start with koto.
What is koto? What does koto mean?
koto is often defined as (Japanese) a Japanese musical instrument
Koto is a Japanese stringed musical instrument that is similar to a zither. It is a long and narrow instrument made of paulownia wood, with thirteen strings that are stretched over movable bridges. Koto is played by plucking the strings with plectrums attached to the fingers, and it produces a delicate and soothing sound that is often used in traditional Japanese music.
In addition to the musical instrument, "koto" also has a few other meanings:
- A word used in informal Japanese speech to mean "thing" or "matter"
- Short for the Japanese word "kotoba," which means "word" or "language"
- A city in Burkina Faso, a country in West Africa
Examples Using koto in a sentence
- My friend plays the koto beautifully and always performs at our local Japanese cultural festival.
- In Japan, the koto is often played during tea ceremonies and other traditional events.
- I can't find my keys anywhere. Have you seen my koto?
- The teacher explained the difficult concept using simple kotos, which made it easier to understand.
- I'm studying Japanese, but I still have trouble with some koto.
- I hope to visit Koto, Burkina Faso someday to learn more about the local culture.
- The koto's sound is very unique and is not often heard in Western music.
- My grandfather gave me a beautiful koto that has been in our family for generations.
- The koto player wore a traditional Japanese outfit and looked very elegant.
- Learning how to play the koto is a popular hobby among Japanese people of all ages.
How much does koto score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing koto scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is koto worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word koto in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say koto? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write koto? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of koto.
How may anagrams can you make from koto?
There are 2 anagrams of koto. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of koto in total. See all anagrams of koto
What words can you unscramble using the letters in koto?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in koto. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in koto
What other words can be made from using the letters in koto?
There are 2745 words that can be made from the letters in koto. These include :
There are 2745 words that can be made from the letters in koto. See all words that can be made from the letters in koto