Kumkum Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of kumkum. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of kumkum. We also have lists of Words that end with kumkum, and words that start with kumkum.
What is kumkum? What does kumkum mean?
kumkum is often defined as (Hindi) a red powder used by Hindu women as a cosmetic
Kumkum or kumkuma is a powder made from turmeric and used in Hindu religious ceremonies and festivities. It is also used as a cosmetic or dye in India and other parts of South Asia for decorating hands, feet, and the forehead. Kumkum is a symbol of auspiciousness, prosperity, and well-being in Hindu culture.
Examples Using kumkum in a sentence
- During Diwali, women apply kumkum to their foreheads as a sign of good fortune.
- Kumkum is also used in Hindu wedding ceremonies.
- In South India, kumkum is mixed with coconut oil and applied to hair for its cooling and conditioning properties.
- The vibrant red color of kumkum comes from the turmeric powder mixed with slaked lime.
- Kumkum is considered to be a sacred material in Hinduism.
- The application of kumkum is an essential part of the daily worship rituals in Hindu households.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, kumkum is believed to have medicinal properties and is used in various remedies.
- The use of kumkum dates back to ancient times and has been mentioned in Hindu scriptures.
- Kumkum is also used in various folk art forms in India such as Kalamkari, Warli, and Madhubani paintings.
- In some parts of India, kumkum is also used as a natural dye for fabrics.
How much does kumkum score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing kumkum scores 18 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is kumkum worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word kumkum in Words With Friends, it scores 22 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 66 points.
What's another way to say kumkum? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write kumkum? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of kumkum.
How may anagrams can you make from kumkum?
There are 0 anagrams of kumkum.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in kumkum?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in kumkum. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in kumkum
What other words can be made from using the letters in kumkum?
There are 811 words that can be made from the letters in kumkum. These include :
There are 811 words that can be made from the letters in kumkum. See all words that can be made from the letters in kumkum